Gutty Fantasy: Gothic Castle Game Assets
A downloadable asset pack
A looming castle set atop a dangerous and wind scarred mountain peak... Gothic style castle tiles are here to help add an awesome look to your fantasy game project!
A castle them as voted on by my Patrons! All tiles are 48x48 sized and fit to work with RPG Maker MV/MZ. Use these to build a castle or keep high up in the mountains or wherever you'd like. Includes:
- Tilemaps (including autotiles and animations) compatible with RPG Maker MV/MZ
- 339 static tiles that are 48x48 in size in png format
- 1 banner animation 8 frames in length
- 2 door opening animations 3 frames in length
- 1 816x816 Parallax png containing clouds for RPG Maker MV/MZ or any other program you'd like as the image is made to loop.
- Mountain side rocky tiles as shown in screenshots
- Detailed pixel-art of pillars, statues, windows, doors and more!
If you're interested, check out the 2nd asset pack in the "Gutty Fantasy" series below:
You can use the Licensed Asset to create Derivative Works; and
(a) use the Licensed Asset and any Derivative Works as part of both Non-Monetized Media Products and Monetized Media Products, with no restriction on the number of projects the Licensed Asset may be used in. In either case, the Licensed Assets can be used in Media Products that are either:
(b) used for the Purchaser’s own personal use; and/or
(c) used for the Purchaser’s commercial use in which case it may be distributed, sold and supplied by the Purchaser for any fee that the Purchaser may determine.
A Licence does not allow the Purchaser to:
(a1) Use the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works in a logo, trademark or service mark;
(b1) Use, sell, share, transfer, give away, sublicense or redistribute the Licensed Asset or Derivate Works other than as part of the relevant Media Product; or
(c1) Allow the user of the Media Product to extract the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works and use them outside of the relevant Media Product.
This asset pack was made possible because of my awesome patrons. Consider becoming a patron on Patreon if you enjoy my work: here.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: