Gutty Fantasy: Rural Japan Game Assets
A downloadable asset pack
Explore the tranquil and calm countryside of Japan.
The 6th tileset in my Fantasy themed series. This RPG Maker MV/MZ compatible asset pack contains retro pixel art tiles to allow the creation of a quaint rural community. Modular traditional Japanese home tiles and shrines allow you to create the perfect summer day-trip for your players or a humble beginning for a protagonist in the making. All tiles are base size 48x48.
This tileset comes with:
- Tilemaps and autotile compatible with RPGMaker MV/MZ
- Tutorials on how to use the tiles in RPGMaker MV/MZ (including example project files for MV/MZ). These tutorials can also help give you an idea of how to arrange tiles even if you're not using RPGMaker software.
- 953 (48x48) rural Japan themed tiles in png format
- Two versions of the tileset, one with shadows and one without.
- Animated doors and an animated drainage canal.
- Modular traditional Japanese home tiles, shrines, stone walls, utility poles, railings, and concrete landslide preventers.
- Vending machines, lanterns, sakura trees, bushes, streets, statues (golden and stone versions), pagodas, all roofs in red or blue color and more...
You can use the Licensed Asset to create Derivative Works; and
(a) use the Licensed Asset and any Derivative Works as part of both Non-Monetized Media Products and Monetized Media Products, with no restriction on the number of projects the Licensed Asset may be used in. In either case, the Licensed Assets can be used in Media Products that are either:
(b) used for the Purchaser’s own personal use; and/or
(c) used for the Purchaser’s commercial use in which case it may be distributed, sold and supplied by the Purchaser for any fee that the Purchaser may determine.
A Licence does not allow the Purchaser to:
(a1) Use the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works in a logo, trademark or service mark;
(b1) Use, sell, share, transfer, give away, sublicense or redistribute the Licensed Asset or Derivate Works other than as part of the relevant Media Product; or
(c1) Allow the user of the Media Product to extract the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works and use them outside of the relevant Media Product.
This asset pack was made possible because of my awesome patrons. Consider becoming a patron on Patreon if you enjoy my work here.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- More floor options!Jul 18, 2021