Gutty Fantasy: Tropical Island Game Assets
A downloadable asset pack
The 3rd in my Fantasy themed series. Build unique coastal fishing villages and sunny tropical islands to explore.
This RPG Maker MV/MZ compatible asset pack contains retro pixel-art tiles to help you create coastal communities and tropical islands for your players to wash ashore on. Design beaches, villages, and islands with tropical decor: from an inlet decorated with piers, boats, and houses to inland cliffs and chasms.
This pack contains:
- Tilemaps and autotile compatible with RPGMaker MV/MZ
- Tutorials on how to use the tiles in RPGMaker MV/MZ (including example project files for MV/MZ). These tutorials can also help give you an idea of how to arrange tiles even if you're not using RPGMaker software.
- 734 (48x48) fishing village and tropical island themed tiles in png format
- Tropics themed objects including canoes, palm trees, sea shells, tropical flowers, fishing poles and animated shorelines
- Animated tiles to decorate your ocean, including: fishing nets, boats, piers, cliff sides, and a dolphin
You can check out the rest of the Gutty Fantasy series below:
You can use the Licensed Asset to create Derivative Works; and
(a) use the Licensed Asset and any Derivative Works as part of both Non-Monetized Media Products and Monetized Media Products, with no restriction on the number of projects the Licensed Asset may be used in. In either case, the Licensed Assets can be used in Media Products that are either:
(b) used for the Purchaser’s own personal use; and/or
(c) used for the Purchaser’s commercial use in which case it may be distributed, sold and supplied by the Purchaser for any fee that the Purchaser may determine.
A Licence does not allow the Purchaser to:
(a1) Use the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works in a logo, trademark or service mark;
(b1) Use, sell, share, transfer, give away, sublicense or redistribute the Licensed Asset or Derivate Works other than as part of the relevant Media Product; or
(c1) Allow the user of the Media Product to extract the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works and use them outside of the relevant Media Product.
This asset pack was made possible because of my awesome patrons. Consider becoming a patron on Patreon if you enjoy my work: here.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: