Winter Village Game Assets
A downloadable asset pack
Explore the icy and snow-draped North with these rural Russia themed tiles.
The 5th tileset in my Fantasy themed series. This RPG Maker MV/MZ compatible asset pack contains retro pixel art tiles to allow the creation of villages within a frozen tundra. Modular izba (house) tiles and cabins allow for a respite from the cold while the terrain tiles allow for expansive fields, hillsides and glaciers. All tiles are base size 48x48.
This tileset comes with:
- Tilemaps and autotile compatible with RPGMaker MV/MZ
- Tutorials on how to use the tiles in RPGMaker MV/MZ (including example project files for MV/MZ). These tutorials can also help give you an idea of how to arrange tiles even if you're not using RPGMaker software.
- 726 (48x48) snowy village and terrain themed tiles in png format
- Animated doors and an animated fishing hole for use with the ice tiles.
- Modular wooden and log building tiles, windows with several decorative trims, chimneys, lamp posts, signs, railings, storage sheds, and stilted platforms.
- Snow, dirt, dead grass, ice, rocky hills, birch trees, pine tree, tree stumps, fences and a gate and more...
An official 'Legends of Russia' series battler asset pack is also available that contains all manner of creatures found in Russian folklore! Check it out here:
You can check out the rest of the Gutty Fantasy tilesets that can compliment this set here: https://itch.io/c/1032719/the-gutty-fantasy-collection
You can use the Licensed Asset to create Derivative Works; and
(a) use the Licensed Asset and any Derivative Works as part of both Non-Monetized Media Products and Monetized Media Products, with no restriction on the number of projects the Licensed Asset may be used in. In either case, the Licensed Assets can be used in Media Products that are either:
(b) used for the Purchaser’s own personal use; and/or
(c) used for the Purchaser’s commercial use in which case it may be distributed, sold and supplied by the Purchaser for any fee that the Purchaser may determine.
A Licence does not allow the Purchaser to:
(a1) Use the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works in a logo, trademark or service mark;
(b1) Use, sell, share, transfer, give away, sublicense or redistribute the Licensed Asset or Derivate Works other than as part of the relevant Media Product; or
(c1) Allow the user of the Media Product to extract the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works and use them outside of the relevant Media Product.
This asset pack was made possible because of my awesome patrons. Patrons with a monthly pledge of $5 or above gain access to my 2 most recent asset packs (that are $5 or lower) for free (amongst other cool goodies). Consider becoming a patron on Patreon if you enjoy my work here.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: