The Japan Collection: Urban Accessories Pack
A downloadable asset pack
This large assortment of miscellaneous Japanese street objects was created to make your game and environments feel more 'lived in'! This pack was made to work well with my Japan Bundle packs but it can also work as a stand-alone pack for your environments.
This pack contains:
- Tilemap compatible with RPGMaker VX Ace
- 154 32x32 tiles of day-to-day street objects that capture an authentic Japanese feel
- Construction equipment (including an excavator) and signs/barriers as well as a 'trench' overlay you can place on streets to simulate digging work
- A mix of neon and non-neon bar signs
- A wide range of sprites from a Takoyaki stand to a Shika Deer!
- Parking signs and paid parking machines
- Ice cream freezer, Gatcha Capsule machine, Toyota Celica, Toyota AE86 and much more...
The pack was part of a Patron Mini Mashup where patrons participated in requesting sprites to be included. The Readme includes the names of which patron requested which sprite.
Base tilesets used in the screenshots:
You can use the Licensed Asset to create Derivative Works; and
(a) use the Licensed Asset and any Derivative Works as part of both Non-Monetized Media Products and Monetized Media Products, with no restriction on the number of projects the Licensed Asset may be used in. In either case, the Licensed Assets can be used in Media Products that are either:
(b) used for the Purchaser’s own personal use; and/or
(c) used for the Purchaser’s commercial use in which case it may be distributed, sold and supplied by the Purchaser for any fee that the Purchaser may determine.
A Licence does not allow the Purchaser to:
(a1) Use the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works in a logo, trademark or service mark;
(b1) Use, sell, share, transfer, give away, sublicense or redistribute the Licensed Asset or Derivate Works other than as part of the relevant Media Product; or
(c1) Allow the user of the Media Product to extract the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works and use them outside of the relevant Media Product.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: