The Japan Collection: Icons
A downloadable asset pack
Flesh out your game with this set of modern Japan inspired icons!
This set of retro pixel-art icons covers a large series of items, from popular Japanese food, weapons, and armor, all the way to Gachapon capsules. Deck out your party members in a full Samurai armor set while wielding legendary Katanas or equip snazzy business suits, pompadours, and brass knuckles. There are lots of options within the Japanese theme to fit your game. All icons are base size 24x24.
This pack contains:
- 2 tilemap pngs (one with icon size 24x24 and one with icon size scaled up to 48x48)
- 225 24x24 icons and 225 48x48 icons (in png format)
- Compatible with RPG Maker VX Ace or any other program that can read tilemap pngs
- Katanas, Naginatas, Bows, Axes, Tantos, Business Suits (male and female), School Uniforms (male and female), Swimwear (male and female), Samurai Armor and more. A complete armory for your party.
- Salmon Sashimi, Tuna Sashimi, Halibut Sashimi, Onigiri, Gyozas, Cakes, Taiyaki, Beer, Whiskies, Canned Beverages, Mochi, Dango, Yakisoba, Oden and more food items!
- Koi Doll, Frog Doll, Tanuki Doll, Gacha Capsules, Kokeshi Dolls, Flip-Phone, Phone Charm, Magazines, Masks and more...
- Icons that could be used for a 5 pin bowling mini game or Karaoke mini game.
- 8 items of legendary status with an 'inactive' and 'active' icon. The 'active' versions have added graphics and a white outline: Juuchi Yosamu, Yawarakai-Te, Kogitsune-maru, Kogarasu Maru, Amenonuhoko and the Imperial Regalia of Japan: the sword Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi, the mirror shield Yata-no-Kagami, and the jewel Yasakani-no-Magatama.
This asset pack is part of the Japan Collection, a series of tilesets created to add pieces of Japan to your project: https://itch.io/c/858918/the-japan-collection
You can use the Licensed Asset to create Derivative Works; and
(a) use the Licensed Asset and any Derivative Works as part of both Non-Monetized Media Products and Monetized Media Products, with no restriction on the number of projects the Licensed Asset may be used in. In either case, the Licensed Assets can be used in Media Products that are either:
(b) used for the Purchaser’s own personal use; and/or
(c) used for the Purchaser’s commercial use in which case it may be distributed, sold and supplied by the Purchaser for any fee that the Purchaser may determine.
A Licence does not allow the Purchaser to:
(a1) Use the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works in a logo, trademark or service mark;
(b1) Use, sell, share, transfer, give away, sublicense or redistribute the Licensed Asset or Derivate Works other than as part of the relevant Media Product; or
(c1) Allow the user of the Media Product to extract the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works and use them outside of the relevant Media Product.
This asset pack was made possible because of my awesome patrons. Consider becoming a patron on Patreon if you enjoy my work: here.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: