The Japan Collection: Overgrown Backstreets
A downloadable asset pack
Explore the overgrown and abandoned backstreets of Japan!
Create dusty backstreets, verdant warehouses and rural akiya (houses that are abandoned or unoccupied). Add a touch of Japan to your project with these unique pixel art tiles.
This pack contains:
- Autotiles and Tilemaps compatible with RPGMaker VX Ace
- 1 main tilemap png to use in a game engine of your choice
- 681 (32x32) Japanese City themed tiles in png format (including animated canal water tiles)
- Many types of walls and windows which allow combinations to construct homes, warehouses, and plenty of outbuildings inspired by rural countrysides in Japan.
- Dirt paths, corrugated metal walls, corrugated metal roofs, brick walls, wood shed walls, mail box, wooden and tile roofs (also in red and blue), rusted out van, trees (with and without shadows), crates, vines, bushes, wooden scaffolding and more...
This asset pack is part of the Japan Collection, a series of tilesets created to add pieces of Japan to your project: https://itch.io/c/858918/the-japan-collection
The character sprite shown in the screenshot is not included. It is a part of my JRPG Character Pack:
You can use the Licensed Asset to create Derivative Works; and
(a) use the Licensed Asset and any Derivative Works as part of both Non-Monetized Media Products and Monetized Media Products, with no restriction on the number of projects the Licensed Asset may be used in. In either case, the Licensed Assets can be used in Media Products that are either:
(b) used for the Purchaser’s own personal use; and/or
(c) used for the Purchaser’s commercial use in which case it may be distributed, sold and supplied by the Purchaser for any fee that the Purchaser may determine.
A Licence does not allow the Purchaser to:
(a1) Use the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works in a logo, trademark or service mark;
(b1) Use, sell, share, transfer, give away, sublicense or redistribute the Licensed Asset or Derivate Works other than as part of the relevant Media Product; or
(c1) Allow the user of the Media Product to extract the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works and use them outside of the relevant Media Product.
This asset pack was made possible because of my awesome patrons. Consider becoming a patron on Patreon if you enjoy my work: here.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: