JRPG Character Pack
A downloadable asset pack
Populate your city/town with these Japan themed character sprites or make them the protagonists in your project.
As voted on by my patrons, an asset pack containing animated Japanese themed characters for use in your project or for pairing with my asset packs! All sprites are 32x32 in size.
This pack contains the following:
- Tilemaps and animations compatible with RPG Maker VX Ace (3 frame animation limit)
- 1 character template sprite, with limbs separated onto different pngs for the animated versions. Includes Aseprite files and tilemap png for template.
- 19 character sprites (including a Shiba Inu and Template Character!)
- 2 different variants of each character sprite and all animations to make sure they can work in your project: A softer, more natural outline and a hard black outline
- 2 tilemap pngs with all character sprites (one with black outlines and one without)
- 8-frame long animated walk cycles for the following directions: Up, Down, Left and Right
- A static sprite for each character facing the following directions: Up, Down, Left and Right
These characters would work great for a 2D modern RPG or Adventure game.
Base tileset shown in screenshot:
You can use the Licensed Asset to create Derivative Works; and
(a) use the Licensed Asset and any Derivative Works as part of both Non-Monetized Media Products and Monetized Media Products, with no restriction on the number of projects the Licensed Asset may be used in. In either case, the Licensed Assets can be used in Media Products that are either:
(b) used for the Purchaser’s own personal use; and/or
(c) used for the Purchaser’s commercial use in which case it may be distributed, sold and supplied by the Purchaser for any fee that the Purchaser may determine.
A Licence does not allow the Purchaser to:
(a1) Use the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works in a logo, trademark or service mark;
(b1) Use, sell, share, transfer, give away, sublicense or redistribute the Licensed Asset or Derivate Works other than as part of the relevant Media Product; or
(c1) Allow the user of the Media Product to extract the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works and use them outside of the relevant Media Product.
This asset pack was made possible because of my awesome patrons. Patrons of my Archmage tier or above gain access to this pack for free (amongst other cool goodies). Consider becoming a patron on Patreon if you enjoy my work here.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8 USD. You will get access to the following files: