The Japan Collection: Arcade Game Assets + Music
A downloadable asset pack
懐かしい... Construct your own Arcade with these gritty Warehouse Kawasaki inspired tiles.
This asset pack contains unique tiles to help you build a Japanese-style Arcade for your players to relax, dance, play darts, and make some memories with a photo-booth in. Design multiple floors of entertainment and adventure!
This pack contains:
- 1 music track (In The Zone) for you to use in your project by Failpositive, composed specifically for this asset pack. Comes in mp3, m4a, ogg, and wav! You can preview the track from the Youtube video above the screenshots!
- Tilemaps and autotile compatible with RPGMaker VX Ace
- 1 main tilemap png to use in a game engine of your choice
- 417 (32x32) gritty arcade themed tiles in png format
- DDR and Dancerush Stardom machines
- A maid cafe waitress with a 3 frame walk cycle and 8 frame walk cycle (4 directions)
- Animated fans, neon lights and arcade cabinets/dance machines (10 total animations)
- A photo-booth, pool table, Taiko drum machine, UFO catcher, racing cabinet and many more...
The human characters (besides maid cafe waitress) displayed in my screenshots are from my JRPG Character Pack:
If you're looking for more interiors to go along with this set, please check out:
You can use the Licensed Asset to create Derivative Works; and
(a) use the Licensed Asset and any Derivative Works as part of both Non-Monetized Media Products and Monetized Media Products, with no restriction on the number of projects the Licensed Asset may be used in. In either case, the Licensed Assets can be used in Media Products that are either:
(b) used for the Purchaser’s own personal use; and/or
(c) used for the Purchaser’s commercial use in which case it may be distributed, sold and supplied by the Purchaser for any fee that the Purchaser may determine.
A Licence does not allow the Purchaser to:
(a1) Use the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works in a logo, trademark or service mark;
(b1) Use, sell, share, transfer, give away, sublicense or redistribute the Licensed Asset or Derivate Works other than as part of the relevant Media Product; or
(c1) Allow the user of the Media Product to extract the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works and use them outside of the relevant Media Product.
This asset pack was made possible because of my awesome patrons. Consider becoming a patron on Patreon if you enjoy my work: here.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $11.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- More floor options!67 days ago