This asset pack contains everything you need to design a bloody or abandoned home for your players to meet a horrible fate in. Add a touch of Japanese horror to your project with these unique pixel art tiles.
This pack contains:
- Autotiles and Tilemaps compatible with RPGMaker VX Ace
- 1 main tilemap png for use in a game engine of your choice
- 842 (32x32) traditional and modern japanese themed interior tiles in png format
- Decayed and dirty tatami mat floor, frayed kotatsu, bloody katanas, dilapidated fire pit, headless Kirin statues, slashed Shoji room dividers, crumbling Tea Tansu...
- Rusted washer + dryer, soiled beds, broken bookshelves, sliced couches, torn lanterns, neglected rugs, scummy toilets + sink, blood-filled bath, smashed television, NES and Famicom style consoles and more...
This tileset is based on my Interior Essentials asset pack and makes the perfect counterpart to it:
This asset pack is also part of the Japan Collection, a series of tilesets created to add pieces of Japan to your project: https://itch.io/c/858918/the-japan-collection
You can use the Licensed Asset to create Derivative Works; and
(a) use the Licensed Asset and any Derivative Works as part of both Non-Monetized Media Products and Monetized Media Products, with no restriction on the number of projects the Licensed Asset may be used in. In either case, the Licensed Assets can be used in Media Products that are either:
(b) used for the Purchaser’s own personal use; and/or
(c) used for the Purchaser’s commercial use in which case it may be distributed, sold and supplied by the Purchaser for any fee that the Purchaser may determine.
A Licence does not allow the Purchaser to:
(a1) Use the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works in a logo, trademark or service mark;
(b1) Use, sell, share, transfer, give away, sublicense or redistribute the Licensed Asset or Derivate Works other than as part of the relevant Media Product; or
(c1) Allow the user of the Media Product to extract the Licensed Asset or Derivative Works and use them outside of the relevant Media Product.
This asset pack was made possible because of my awesome patrons.